Hotel Updates (6-1-2021)
We are proudly no longer a Hyatt, we are back to being the best self-managed Boutique Hotel in America, offering the best service, hospitality, and rooms in St Louis. From our amazing exclusive Rooftop Pool and Lounge to our all new Pantry we are proud to share the Last Hotel family is stronger than ever.
We’re just a bit giddy to be named a finalist in the Gold Key Awards for the design of The Last Hotel. Check out the full list of finalists here: https://bdny.com/goldkey2020finalists. We won the Boutique Hotel of the Year award for 2020. We couldn’t be prouder.
Ultima Cucina our new Italian inspired Steakhouse is set to launch on July 1st, 2021, come in now and enjoy a preview of what’s to come. The Ultima Cucina menu has already been updated to reveal our fresh Homemade pastas, Wood Fired Pizzas, and nightly specials from our in house butchered Steaks to fresh Fish selections. We have set the bar high for our Italian cuisine, come join us at one of our romantic booths or a big table in our private dinning area.
Revised Cucina Hours (Grab n Go) (Room Delivery)
- Breakfast 7am – 11am Monday – Sunday
- All Day Menu is available 11am – 9pm and 10pm Fridays & Saturdays
- The Last Pantry is now open for 24/7 Grab and Go items.
- For all Ultima Cucina updates please visit www.ultimacucina.com
Reservations can be made by calling 1-314-390-2500 or this link
Event Information, call 314-390-2500 ext. 7032 for Mia Casey
For all other Sales please contact Melanie Carter at 314-390-2530
Currently all Venues are open
- We excited to be offering to-go curbside service and Delivery
- We are now delivering all food & drink menu items to your room
- New children’s menu prices
Area Information Links
The number one Family attraction in the Midwest is just steps away, The City Museum is like no other, a not to be missed attractions for kids of all ages, adults too.